Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Throne Room


When I found myself up and awake before daylight this morning, I didn't think much about it, not that unusual. When I began listening to one of my worship playlist, didn't think much about it; not unusual.. when something in the music inspired me to reach for the book I've been reading instead of drifting back into dreamland I thought, well now, there may be something going on here.
I love it when God wants to talk! I'm all over that, any time of day, any subject or location. He's got my attention, my heart, every thought. I gather close my pen and notebooks, my Bible, my reference devices, all of it at my





fingertips so I don't miss a thing. He may tell me something, but I'm the one who has to have the ears to hear. My uncultivated ears don't always catch the depth of where He is coming from. The word of God is deep, it's layered, there's colors and shapes, there are words that possess meanings that He intends for me to find. These meanings tell me what He's really thinking; they confirm for me the things I thought that scripture was speaking directly to me. They open my eyes, my ears, my senses to know Him more, to feel His 
great love for me, to express my love for Him.

Ah, and right there, how it all brings me to this breath takingly awesome moment with my beautiful Jesus as He allows me to 
seeHim; glimpses of beauty and radiance, faithfulness and purity, 

holiness and love.. I can't get enough; I need more, want more, giveeverything for just another glimpse of His glory. Will you go 
there with me? Forget everything else and just look up toward the 
heavens, find the face of our savior Jesus Christ and let Him speak to your heart? Today, He took me to Revelations  chapters 4-9, He spoke to me about throne room worship, He 
stirred my heart to want to be there, to join with the angels, the elders, living creatures and just gaze upon Him with the Father receiving the praises, all the glory that they deserve..  already my heart burns to be counted there, it was more that He invited me to come.. offered His hand to lead me there. Oh, I'm going there.. I lift my hands, I lift my heart, I gaze with my eyes, strain with my ears and thirst with every cell within me.. I'm coming Lord, I'm on my way.. your beauty beckons me..


Revelation 4
:8 "The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of 
eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying:











                                                 "Holy, holy, holy,
                                                              Lord God Almighty,
                                                    Who was and is and is to come:10 "the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, cast their crowns before the throne, saying:

:11                              "You are worthy, O Lord,              
  
                            To receive glory and honor and power:

                                                   For You created all things.
                                          And by Your will they exist and were 
created"

Are you with me, can you envision this wonderous scene, this very real event taking place at this very moment just as it was 2,000 years ago when John visited and recorded his encounter? Can you let yourself be swept away in worship, in pure loving adoration for the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit?

I spent hours today just right there, I wrote pages upon pages, 
underlined nearly the entire chapters of  Revelation 4-9   as I read over and over, going deep into the references that lead me to many other chapters throughout my Bible and of course many more written pages of notes and lines and lines of underlining beautiful words that are breathing life into my very soul, watering and raising up armies
of healed cells that have the ability to conquer evil dying cancer 



cells.. (wow, I have no glue where that just came from! This honestly doesn't have anything to do with me and everything to do with Him! But,if He chooses to include healing today, I am on board!

Bare with me once more if you will, I'm not taking you on the full 
journey, but I really want you to See this too if you will:

Revelation 5:11  "Then I looked and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures , and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands,  :12 saying with a loud voice;


                                "Worthy is the lamb who was slain,
                                                     To receive power and riches and wisdom
                                               And strength and honor and glory and blessing!"

:13 "And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth andunder the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

                          "Blessing and honor and glory and power,
                                  Be to Him, who sits on the throne,
                                                  And to the lamb, forever and ever!"


:14 "Then the four living creatures. Said, Amen! And the twenty four elders fell down and     worshipped Him who lives forever and ever. "


I hope you enjoyed that even half as much as I did, it was 
wonderful.. it excites me so to know that day and night the throne room is active with worship and burning adoration for God. I long to be there, but also feel that that I have a pretty sgood seat at this time and take every opportunity to let
myself be found on my face worshipping or standing with outstretched hands towards heaven calling out,
            Holy, holy, holy...

As tired as I was this evening, especially since I hadn't slept much last night, I crawled into bed and leaving the light on quickly dozed off into dreamland. In my mind I wanted to find music to listen to 
and easily could have clicked on one of my playlists, but sleepily I struggled for about an hour with my phone to no avail. Finally, something stirred me and I remembered an online book that I had 
been listening to so  I got to YouTube and scrolled through. I tend to do things in a half sleep state these days for whatever reason.


 There was a new video there that happened to say, Throne Room Worship! No way, right! Yes, Way! It couldn't be a coincidence, just couldn't be. I believe that my research into the throne room, this groups song and video for throne room worship, many others 
saying the same thing is a predestined place in history for Gods church, Gods people. He is inviting us into this realm, this place, a beautiful heavenly and even angelic visitation. Do we dare answer, do we dare not?
We were created to worship, shall we dance with the King of kings? Me first!


Enjoy this beautiful video, this truly excited people who are showing the world of their love and desire to be caught up in the throne room! That's where I long to be found!



Hugs,
Joann

                    Throne Room Worship

Well done, brothers and sisters, just lovely!!


No comments: