Friday, February 8, 2019

THE JOURNEY part II

        

          The Road To Here

  If you haven't read part I to this post you can start at the beginning by scrolling down to the next article since I'm unable to remember the link set up-sorry. Then meet us right back here to get caught up with everyone else to just where things are in my world of  Cancer land.

In the midst of this cancer storm I am standing, am believing for complete healing from Jesus Christ, the healer and patiently awaiting the manifestation of that total divine miracle healing! I'm excited, no ecstatic about that! I know it's on its way, I have my hand up and in His perfect timing I believe I will see it. (details in the previous post as to why I'm so confident about that)

Here's the thing though, this could be the most difficult time for me to publicly make this stand. For me spiritually, I believe it's the most crucial time! It didn't just happen or come to me in story form and I jotted down my thoughts, no. This was planted deep within me a couple years ago by my Heavenly Father, through grace testing me, producing a hunger for truth, feeding me, teaching me and finally when it was wrapped up as truth and flowing through my very blood veins and interwoven into every cell of my body, I began to say it as fact. No more "ifs" or "hopes," no it is fact and truth in my life. 

I remember the first few times I spoke those words out loud to friends. It didn't quite sound like I thought it would and definitely 
wasn't heard in the way I had hoped. No one got excited or made much of it at all. But of course with loving support there was always a quiet agreement rendered. 
I get it! It's not an easy road to walk nor a very comfortable place to stand. When you're being a little on the radical side of life when has it ever been though? For every missionary who ever said they were going to some remote country to preach the gospel, I imagine they met with that similar quite support. What can someone really say back to, "God said,?"

Well, God did say, so many times, through His infallible word, through His leaders of today and to me, His child who has been bought at a very high price, with that precious blood that His faithful son shed for us on his journey to the cross, being brutally beaten for our transgressions and then hanging there for what must have seemed an eternity. Being naked in front of his family and friends, being ridiculed and mocked..I could go on..but I won't today, but you can read it for yourself in 
Matthew 27:27 of the Holy Bible. 

 I have spent most of my life trying not to envision the events of that day because when you really think of what he went through for us it's so hard to comprehend. But his great love for us won out over any doubts He may have had. That's where I had to get. I had to know that this is Gods will, I had to know what I was accomplishing and I had to be at a place where nothing else mattered and my eyes were set on Him and His great plan for my life. 


Honestly, I thought this post was going to be more about the medical side of what's going on right now, but that isn't what was on His mind this morning. Not yet anyway.. today is day #5 of my radiation treatments and I want to share some of that info because so many are going through this and you know, not one single person is prepared for that. I mean, how could you be? I will be back and explain what, why, and where soon, I hope you'll join me. Thanks for reading and I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments. 

Hugs,
Joann

No comments: